Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thanksgiving Vacation on the Farm

Well, I can't say much new has been going on here. Just watching the chickens and kids and grass grow. Still rotating the large animals according to the Holistic Management Plan. Worked out a few kinks in our relationship. Hosted Neil's cousin, Wyatt, and his adorable girlfriend, Becca. Vaccinated the horses, and continuing to train them. Neil got a big new truck to pull the horse trailer and anything else we need to pull. Then he had a wreck in his car, so now he drives the big truck all the time.

Here are a couple of pictures of his beautiful children. I took these a couple of days before Thanksgiving. My son, Augustus, is visiting his dad for the holiday, so he isn't here. I went on a meditation retreat last week, and am getting ready to cook a big thanksgiving meal for us tomorrow. Neil is spending all of today replacing the starter on my truck. Life is good and we are lucky. Neil's kids will be with their mom Thanksgiving Day and the next day, so our plan is to build a bigger chicken coop those days. I'll have pics to post.













No comments:

Post a Comment